1. IDENTIFYING DATA In compliance with the duty of information set forth in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below: the company Owner of web domain is www.sduebles.com (hereinafter referred to as SD Muebles), domiciled for these purposes at Polígono Industrial la Ermita Calle oro №1 Marbella, Málaga (29603). Electronic mail contact: email@example.com.
2. USERS The access and / or use of this portal of SD furniture attributes the condition of USER, that accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will apply independently of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are obligatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL www.sdmuebles.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to SD Muebles or its licensors to which the USER can access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registry that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it. The USER is committed to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that SD Muebles offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting, not to use them To (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) to disseminate contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal character, as an apology for terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Name of the creator of the website, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the Damage mentioned above; (Iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify it to manipulate their messages. Name of the creator of the website reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack against the youth or the childhood, the Order or public safety or which, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, SD Muebles will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. PROTECTION OF DATA SD Furniture complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of The Organic Law and other regulations in force at any time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. For this, together with each form of collection of personal data, in the services that the user can request to firstname.lastname@example.org, will let the user know of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of his data in each Case, informing you of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the responsible, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and the data communications to third parties where appropriate. Likewise, SD Muebles informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at any time.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY SD Furniture, alone or as a transferee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, Video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of SD Muebles or its licensors. All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, all or part of the Contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of SD Muebles. The USER agrees to respect the rights of Intellectual Property and Industrial ownership of SD Furniture. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard disk or any other physical media provided it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any security device or security system that is installed on the SD Furniture pages.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY SD Muebles is not liable, in any case, for damages and damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of Viruses or malicious programs or harmful content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS SD Muebles reserves the right to make modifications without prior notice as it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear Presented or located in its portal.
8. LINKS In the case that www.sdmuebles.com links or hyperlinks were made to other Internet sites, SD Muebles will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case shall SD Muebles assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said Hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION SD Muebles reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to users who breach these General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERALITIES SD Muebles will pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION SD Furniture may at any time modify the conditions here determined, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until duly published. That they be modified by others.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION The relationship between SD Muebles and the USER will be governed by the current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and courts of the city of Malaga. Legal notice drafted following the: Spanish Legal Disclosure Model.